Senior Field Marketing Manager
Senior Field Marketing Manager
New York, NY
We are looking for an awesome Senior Field Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in support of the East Enterprise sales teams. Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about partnering with Sales and takes a modern marketing approach to developing and executing effective marketing programs and events that build demand and generate pipeline
Working closely with our Sales team, you will develop an integrated go-to-market strategy executed across a variety of different marketing channels, that helps us engage our target accounts, and moves them through the funnel.
How do you know if you’re a good fit? You have a consistent track record of creating and executing effective executive event and field programs, which have built robust pipelines. You have rich experience marketing technology, cloud software or Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms with a B2B focus, while taking a solution selling approach.
Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location.
What You’ll Do
- Plan and execute regional field marketing programs focused on high-touch, targeted engagement within customer and prospect accounts to create new and accelerate existing pipeline. Program components may include: field events, partner activities, executive roundtables, user groups, industry events or trade shows, and establishing relationships with local associations or communities.
- Partner with account teams to craft account-based marketing plans for top strategic accounts to build and extend executive engagement
- Align regional marketing plans with our corporate digital/demand generation programs (e.g., webinars, direct email, digital advertising, modern outbound/inbound, etc.)
- Partner cross-functionally to drive the timely execution of field-marketing plans, and ensure strong follow-through on sourced leads
- Measure and provide close-loop reporting on pipeline metrics across programs
- Drive multiple initiatives simultaneously and execute flawlessly
- 7+ years of experience in high technology B2B enterprise software field marketing required
- Significant field marketing, segment marketing, demand creation and/or campaign execution experience
- Experience crafting account-based marketing plans, including strategic goals and objectives
- Strong analytical skills to provide data and insights on acquisition accounts, and showcase ROI of marketing programs
- Possess a growth mindset and thrives in a high-growth dynamic environment
- Ability to travel an average of 25% of time
- Experience with marketing SaaS/on-demand software highly desired
- Working knowledge of and experience with reporting from CRM (Salesforce.com), Marketing Automation (Marketo), and Engagio (ABM)
- Ability to work effectively in a results-driven, collaborative environment, with special focus on building positive relationships in Sales and Corporate Marketing
- Strong organizational, project management, and multitasking skills
- Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require expertise in strategic thinking and high-speed tactical execution
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or a technical field
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.