Manager, Solutions Consulting
New Relic’s Solution Consultant organization champions our strategic direction and vision, as well as promoting and advocating new product direction on behalf of our customers.
We are looking to grow our team by adding a trailblazer to advise and guide this incredible team! You will define & improve the processes used by the team to continue our success through a period of exponential growth, mentoring your team to reach even greater heights.
You have history of building and developing technical teams and have worked extensively in the pre-sales technical space. You'll also have the right mix of business savvy, technical prowess and a hands-on leader.
If this sounds like you, read on!
What You'll Do
- Drive customer adoption and success by providing oversight, adoption recommendations, opportunities for greater service
- Develop and mentor Solution Consultants to ensure that customers are blown away by the quality of our account team
- Improve the scalability & efficiency of our technical integration and account management process
- Communicate actively with customers and internally within your team, handling risks and issues, escalating upwards as needed
- Solve tricky integration and product questions/issues and coordinate resolutions, including technical troubleshooting of customer issues
- Partner with Sales and customer service to identify revenue prospects and opportunities to increase our high-value service impact
- Partner with product and engineering to help align customer's vision with engineering roadmap
- 5+ years of technical pre-sales experience with at least 3+ years experience of people management
- Specific experience in Application Performance Management (APM) concepts
- Experience with Public Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Strong background of working in a customer-facing environment and driving initiatives to improve customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/computer science or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Excellent prioritization, organizational and project management skills
- Development experience in one or more of the following languages – Java, .Net, Ruby, C/C++, Python, Node.js, PHP
- A clear understanding of network & system management solutions
- Background in mobile device platforms & architectures (IOS & Android)
- Experience with one or more of Monitoring and Observability, Cloud, DevOps, CI/CD, AIOps, Logging, Data Analytics, and Visualization
- Firm understanding of OO concepts
Please note, visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.