Senior Partner Sales Manager
At New Relic, the Global Alliances & Channels team is responsible for identifying and building relationships with partners that are aligned with the sales strategy of our regional leaders. This group is central to New Relic’s continued momentum in the region as we scale to serve many of EMEA’s most trusted companies.
We’re looking for a Sr. Partner Sales Manager in the Nordics, who will build and grow our AWS and Channel ecosystem business to monetize the migration from on-prem to the cloud, or between clouds and focussed on generating incremental SaaS revenue
As a great addition to our team, you have strong relationships with key executives in our European partner community and a track record of success in building enablement plans and executing on strategy for sales, marketing and services.
What you will do :
- Develop and own the strategy for building the Ecosystem in Nordics, leveraging global and regional teams to build mindshare, expand market opportunity and increase pipeline and revenue
- Be data driven; define metrics that are measurable and tie out with meaningful business outcomes for both New Relic, AWS and the wider Channel ecosystem
- Maintain and nurture relationships with senior leaders across the ecosystem
- Lead development and execution of go-to-market activities including field events, conferences, campaigns, and other programs to increase lead generation, account mapping and pipeline development
- Evangelize joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness, collaboration, and field engagement
- Track pipeline and assist sales in pipeline development and closing deals where feasible.
- Develop enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet revenue objectives
- Collaborate with Marketing to drive the creation and utilization of sales collateral as well as demand generation programs and campaigns that drive partner revenue
Ideal Qualifications & Experience
- 5-8+ Years of Enterprise software sales, Alliances, and/or Channels experience or having worked in any of the Cloud Providers ( AWS Preferable )
- Have strong relationships with key executives of born-in-the cloud partners, and those active in the cloud provider partner networks of AWS, Google and Microsoft
- Demonstrated track record of successful quota attainment in a sales or channel sales role tracking all types measurements including sell through, sell to and sell with (partner influence)
- Understanding and experience with Cloud marketplace
- Entrepreneurial bent of mind, ability to work through Noise
- A strong verbal and written communicator capable of building working relationships with executives both inside and outside the organization.
- Results-oriented with a growth mindset in light of resource constraints, competing priorities, and aggressive timelines.
- Application Performance Management or other monitoring platforms experience a plus.
- Native level English speaker; Local European languages are a plus.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.