Corporate Sales Account Executive - German Speaking
Are you an accomplished SaaS expert looking to take your sales career to new heights? Do you want to work with a company – and with a product – on the fast track? We are looking for sales professionals to grow our Corporate Sales team.
Our team is responsible for identifying expansion opportunities with our most important key customer accounts, and building sales pipeline across our North American Enterprise sales organization.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with your Enterprise Account Executive team to develop and execute go-to-market strategies for their territories
- Prospect and build sales pipeline for acquiring strategic new logos
- Identify expansion opportunities for our largest and most strategic customers
- Be responsible for closing the transactional business for our Enterprise team
- Demonstrated experience prospecting and pipeline generation strategies for SaaS-based solutions (preferably mid-market to enterprise accounts) in a dynamic, transactional environment
- Experience successfully supporting enterprise field teams in a multi-product SaaS environment
- Fluent spoken and written German and English
- Excellent communication and pipeline development skills, with experience successfully applying these skills in previous inside sales roles
- Ability to use both intrinsic motivation and collaborative teamwork to achieve success
- Ability to easily communicate the business impact of a portfolio solution to both technical and business customers
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Shown ability to handle a variety of software business tools and position multiple products to quickly and successfully achieve your goals
- Experience negotiating contracts at large scale accounts
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position is in our Dublin office, in a vibrant tech community and a city with a great quality of life. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive compensation, equity, and great benefits.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.