Deal Desk Enablement Manager
Deal Desk Enablement Manager
San Francisco, California
The Deal Desk enablement manager is responsible for leading both the internal and external enablement efforts to ensure the scalability of New Relic operations, partnering with key business stakeholders to understand, create and deliver content that can successfully enable the Deal Desk and Finance departments along with Sales and other external functions.
You are a highly organized enablement professional who has experience defining and running similar initiatives within a Finance/Sales/Operations function. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
What You’ll Do
- Lead the enablement efforts, with a strategic focus on the creation, development, implementation and delivery of all enablement activities, processes and programs.
- Create written content to educate internal (Deal Desk, Finance) and external (Sales) teams on existing and new process, interacting with partners from other business areas as required.
- Run the Deal Desk enablement repository and ensure that all information is up to date and accessible at all times. Consistently improve and update the current training programs and products.
- Determine content adoption metrics and define Deal Desk enablement methodologies.
- Coordinate the preparation of training documentation and in-class training, workshops and materials for distribution.
- Coach SMEs to document existing processes and build training for the relevant partners, performing the “train the trainer” function in order to enable the business and deliver improved training sessions.
- Assist in designing onboarding sessions for new hires and delivering content for new hire classes.
- Runs various enablement projects and coordinates activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business preferred.
- 3-5 years of direct experience in Enablement and/or Sales/Finance Training required.
- Ability to multi-task and lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, succinct and concrete way
- Deep understanding of enablement technologies, processes, and best practices.
- Strong strategic, conceptual, and analytical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to manage deadlines and deal with ambiguity and change.
- Highly-developed training, presentation and written communication skills.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.