Senior Customer Success Manager
Our Customer Success Organization is tasked with ensuring that each and every customer has a wildly successful relationship with our New Relic platform. We are doing an outstanding job already (check out some of our customer stories) and we are seeking a Customer Success Manager to continue this extraordinary work and grow our business in the North America Region.
Your focus will be to engage with our most important customers post-sale and drive user adoption and satisfaction to ensure high retention. You will work with customers to deliver an exceptional onboarding experience, realize the full value of New Relic and ensure that they achieve success in their business goals.
How do you know if this is the right opportunity for you? You love working with customers and have thrived in a role like this before. You understand the value of encouraging customer relationships and you advocate for the principle of a virtuous cycle of customer success and improved revenue performance.
What You’ll Do
- Build out Customer Success Plans that align technical concepts and features to business needs
- Supervise and drive account health and adoption with customers for overall success
- Advise all services resources and projects, aligned to the Customer Success Plan, to ensure customers envision the value New Relic has.
- Impart technical leadership and direction on all aspects of New Relic’s products and services
- Training customers through troubleshooting real-time performance issues
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across the Technical Support, Sales, and Engineering teams
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how New Relic can better serve our customers
- Gain and maintain knowledge of the languages & technologies supported by New Relic
- Direct and on-site engagement with your team
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Work experience with a professional IT services company or SaaS software provider
- Public Sector Experience
- Familiarity with Cloud environments and integrations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to be able to collaborate with practitioners and partners
- Experience optimally running large, sophisticated, global customer engagements throughout different stages of their lifecycle, with a focus on customer success
- Familiarity with DevOps Methodology and as well as a proficient understanding of Web/Mobile app development & architecture
- Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages (Java, .Net, Ruby, nodeJS, Objective-C, Java-Dalvik)
- Strong ability to correlate technical concepts & features with business needs
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a high-growth, dynamic environment
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.