Senior Recruiter, APAC
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Recruiter for the New Relic APJ recruiting team. You will have a proven track record of sourcing high quality in demand talent. You will also be a goal-oriented recruiter with a can do attitude, a sense of urgency and comfortable quickly delivering high quality candidates.
You are also goal-oriented, motivated, and able to consistently maintain high standards of accuracy and efficiency.
You will report to our Talent Acquisition Leader, APJ and work closely with our APJ leaders to build and execute hiring strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Develop relationships at all levels of the business, meeting regularly with leaders to understand business needs and recommend effective and tailored recruiting strategies
- Develop and deploy appropriate strategies and tools to collect staffing and quality metrics to evaluate the efficiency of recruiting initiatives and solutions and make data-informed recommendations and decisions
- Keep the business up to date throughout the cycle on key landmarks working with Recruiting Operations to present that information in a way that is accurate and usable by your partners
- Devise specific actions to ensure each hire contributes to New Relic's diversity goals
- Focus on dedicated sourcing (e.g. networking, internet research, cold calling, regular networking at events & conferences) and recruit of sales hires
- Partner with business leaders and partners to co-develop strategies to include workforce planning, talent attraction and branding, sourcing, assessment, and selection
- You will also work in partnership with other New Relic People Operation teams
- 6+ years of experience as a full-lifecycle recruiter with expert-level skills in Sales Recruiting and Talent Sourcing
- Has succeeded working in full life cycle in-house recruiting, with an emphasis on Sales, Pre Sales, and Customer Success
- Has experience within the SaaS / Cloud space specifically
- Demonstrable experience selecting and executing recruiting strategies and enthusiastically building a robust pipeline of diverse talent, including active and passive candidate sourcing, cold calling, and internet-based sourcing
- Ability to recruit passive top talent
- Experience leading and prioritising multiple searches, projects, and client relationships
- A scientific approach to problem-solving and knowledge of recruitment strategies and programs
- Strong written and verbal social skills with no hesitation of cold calling, networking, and public speaking
- Validated ability to function as a collaborative partner across the broader People Operations organization and grounding in human resources practices and solutions
- Dedication to building a stellar candidate experience for every candidate every time
- Be passionate about social media and savvy internet research with active profiles on Yelp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- English Language proficiency
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.