Enterprise Account Executive
With the continued success and growth in the APJ region, new opportunities are opening up more frequently than ever before as we expand in the region. We are currently looking to extend our team on the ground in India.
There really couldn't be a better time to join our extraordinary Enterprise Sales team that is disrupting the market and continuing to drive huge growth in a region that is full of potential and showing no signs of wanting to slow down!
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive in India. With the swift adoption of our application performance management (APM) tools among enterprise customers, we know that large organizations are ready for New Relic’s SaaS observability solutions to create more perfect software, digital customer experiences and businesses.
How do you know if you’re a good fit?
You have a track record of over-achieving quota consistently and have grown an impressive pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting, creativity, and hard work. You also have experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision-makers, including the “C Suite”.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline
- Conduct discovery calls and execute on the sales process to uncover the needs of large enterprise companies
- Communicate the value of New Relic’s solutions to C-level executives and other senior enterprise decision-makers
- Timely and accurate updating of Salesforce.com including customer information, forecast and pipeline data required to run a predictable, successful and sustainable business
- 8+ years consultative, solutions selling SAAS sales experience in APM or related software selling roles
- Continuous, meaningful, and demonstrable success in enterprise sales
- Well developed sales methodology for prospecting new logos
- Proven track record of winning new logo business
- Well-developed business acumen with creative sales and negotiation skills to handle complex scenarios at all levels.
- Outstanding ambition combined with great teaming skills
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building an inclusive culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.