Senior Account Executive - Commercial Sales
Are you a software sales pro looking to take your career to new heights? Do you want to work with a company – and a platform – on the fast track? Take a look at New Relic!
We are looking for an accomplished, quota-carrying sales professional to share their skills to drive our technology and delight our customers. If you have a passion for closing new business, SaaS sales, and an interest in how it can impact businesses, we want to talk with you.
This opportunity provides unique opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
What You’ll Do
- Execute and close strategic sales cycles within named greenfield commercial accounts
- Collaborate with your internal business partners to deliver exceptional technical solutions to meet your customers' business initiatives
- Build strategic outbound campaigns and messaging by industry and personas to drive a healthy new business pipeline
- Meet weekly activity and pipeline goals and forecast your business accurately
- 5+ years in SaaS or related direct application sales
- Track record of successfully landing new logos and establishing strategic partnerships in an inside sales role
- Excel in both personal ambition AND collaborative teamwork
- Have excellent communication (interpersonal and presentation) and closing skills, and have successfully applied these in inside sales
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative setting
- Inside sales experience with limited travel requirements (<15%)
- Technical background, with a basic understanding of infrastructures and SaaS industry in general
- Have experience of SFDC and a variety of software business tools, including LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, GSuite (i.e. Slides, Sheets), Salesloft, etc.
- Command of the Message or similar sales training
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.