Commercial Account Executive - Turkish Speaking
Commercial Account Executive - Turkish speaking
Are you a software sales pro looking to take your career to new heights? Do you want to work with a company – and a product – on the fast track? Take a look at New Relic!
We are looking for an accomplished, quota carrying, sales professional to share their skills to drive our technology and delight our customers. If you have a passion for SaaS sales and an interest in how it can impact businesses AND gain commercial technology sales experience, we want to talk with you.
Our growth continues to be explosive and we are scaling our EMEA headquarters! And that’s where you come in!! This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company and have a personal impact on the success of our EMEA HQ.
What You’ll Do
- Communicate the business impact of exceptional software to both technical and business customers
- Develop sales plans to strategically grow and expand the accounts within an assigned geography
- Prospect and generate relationships with new customers
- Manage the success, adoption and expansion of existing customers
- Continue your passion for customer adoption and satisfaction
- 3+ years in SaaS or related direct application sales;
- Excel in both personal ambition AND collaborative teamwork;
- Have excellent communication (interpersonal and presentation) and closing skills, and have successfully applied these in inside sales;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment;
- Inside sales experience with limited travel requirements
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.