Business Process Analyst
The goal of the Business Process Analyst is to ensure high-level Support processes are designed and maintained for scalability and efficiency for the purposes of customer success. You are recognized for support and process expertise and familiarity with related concepts, tools, practices, business acumen and a broad variety of technologies. In collaboration with Support management, you will prioritize process and workflow design efforts based on business value in order to provide a superior customer experience.
What You’ll Do
- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance for GTM processes
- Develop a process library and cadence to keep processes up to date
- Facilitate process workflow modeling to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
- Capture information through process mapping, flow-charting, and workshops to develop better process engineering
- Assess business and workflow processes to find out how they can be improved or automated
- Develop metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities
- Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results
- Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns
- Provide consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance
- Collect and document business requirements for process improvement/automation efforts
- Collect data to determine the root cause of problems and participate in problem resolution
- Identify issues, risks, and downstream impacts to process changes
- Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management
- Prepare incident details for post-mortem incident reviews
- Extract reports and provide a high-level analysis of data for review
- Maintain a complete understanding of and adheres to all GTM policies and processes
- Previous working experience as a Business Analyst for 1-3 years
- BA in Business Management, Information Technology, or similar relevant field
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent presentation skills. Ability to lead cross-departmental meetings, so being a good listener is a must.
- Creative problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise good judgment
- Proficient in using analytical programs, as well as spreadsheet software and flow-charting tools
- Great analytical skills in analyzing data and processes
- Critical thinker
- Experience with process improvement initiatives (such as Lean or Six Sigma)
- Experience with process management toolsets (LucidChart, etc.)
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.