Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer
Do you have a passion for Technology and wish you could find a career to blend your love for tech with your strong interpersonal skills?
Perhaps you are a:
- Rockstar Developer needing a break from the code?
- SRE tired of being paged in the middle of the night?
- Performance guru wishing to evangelize best practices for the industry?
- Services consultant wishing you could influence clients before integration?
If so, then this might be the role for you! Simply put, a Pre-Sales Solution Engineer allows you to take all of your career experience and put it to use as a trusted advisor for our clients. And our clients are people like you! Who better to craft a solution for a client than an industry expert?
We are the first, best place to find engaged and professional Pre-Sales Solutions Engineers that lead our customers in understanding, optimizing, and deriving value from their digital business. Our SE’s are hardworking and passionate about making their customers successful and never hesitate to challenge the status quo.
We are looking for technologists who have a strong background in SaaS solutions and understand all phases of the DevOps Lifecycle.
What You'll Do
- Engage early in a deal to help set engagement strategy, understand how to lead discovery, craft a solution to solve a customer’s business need, and get deep in validating how New Relic’s Platform addresses that need in real time
- Use a deep understanding of a customer’s infrastructure and software architecture to find the best solutions for our customers
- 3+ years as a Sales Engineer (preferred), Implementation Consultant, Support Engineer, SRE, or a Software Developer with experience leading projects and/or working with customers
- Languages including: Java, PHP, .NET, Ruby, Node.js, Python, etc.
- Experience with modern tech stack (Containers, K8, logging, tracing, continuous deployment)
- Experience working with SaaS solutions in multi-tenant architectures is helpful
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- Travel is less than 25%
- Fluency in Spanish and English
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.