Senior Visual Designer
New Relic is looking for a Senior Visual Designer to join the Brand and Creative team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating a multitude of high-impact deliverables, from flagship events to digital ad campaigns. As a key member of the design team, you will help elevate our brand message through all visual communications, both online and off. You will report to the Associate Creative Director.
The ideal candidate thrives working in a fast-paced environment. Collaboration is the key to success, and you will work closely with other designers, copy writers, video producers, and marketing team partners to propose design solutions and ensure a successful outcome.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure consistent, high-quality design across all external and internal content and collateral.
- Design the look and feel of multiple customer-facing touchpoints, including event branding and experience, digital ad campaigns, collateral layouts, and video graphics
- Produce assets to build the brand library such as icons, illustrations, and graphic elements
- Partner closely with Associate Creative Director to advise team processes and best practices
- Partner with writers, videographers, and other marketers to understand and translate brand and business strategies into successful creative assets
- Be an informed and vocal advocate of great design and adherence to brand guidelines
- Mentor associate visual designers
- Prioritize multiple priorities, meet deadlines consistently, and champion projects from concept to completion in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or BFA in Graphic Design or a related field
- 4+ years of professional experience as a graphic designer
- Online portfolio of outstanding work showcasing your creative thinking skills
- Solid knowledge of design principles, type, and hierarchy as it relates to visual design
- Strong social skills and the ability to have fun and be a great team member
- Attention to detail and ability to run multiple projects
- Familiarity with B2B tech
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity, and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.