Senior Partner Sales Manager
At New Relic, the Global Alliances & Channels team is responsible for identifying and building relationships with partners that are aligned with the sales strategy of our regional leaders. This group is central to New Relic’s continued momentum in the region as we scale to serve many of EMEA’s most trusted companies.
We’re looking for a Sr Partner Sales Manager, to fuel this growth by cultivating and championing relationships and driving revenue across the DACH Partner Ecosystem
As a great addition to our team, you have positive relationships with key executives across the Partner community in the DACH region and a track record of success in building enablement plans and executing on strategy for sales, marketing and services.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for Defining, Leading and Executing the Channel strategy with Partners (SoftCat, ComputaCenter, Bytes, SoftwareONE, Insight etc) across the DACH region.
- Partner with Sales team and Channels to build focus, expand market opportunity and increase pipeline & revenue
- Build and execute the route to market that includes specific GTM business plans
- Operationalise the Business Plan with metrics and measurement, enablement programs, joint marketing, communications and other key elements.
- Ensure the Partner meets and maintains all contractual and partnership obligations with New Relic
- Extensive Enterprise Software sales experience, Alliances, and/or Channels experience or having worked in any of the Channel Partners
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions
- Experience with direct and indirect sales and go-to-market initiatives with SaaS platforms and cloud providers
- Demonstrated track record of successful quota attainment in a sales or channel sales role tracking all types measurements including sell through, sell to and sell with (partner influence)
- Understanding and experience with cloud marketplace
- Teammate with a natural proficiency for partnership across functions and organisations.
- A strong verbal and written communicator capable of building working relationships with executives both inside and outside the organisation.
- Results-oriented with a growth mindset in light of resource constraints, competing priorities, and aggressive timelines.
- Ability to travel over 40% (primarily throughout the DACH region and occasionally to North America)
- Application Performance Management or other monitoring platform experience a plus.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.