Business Process Analyst - Support
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available and candidates must be able to work onsite in our Portland, OR or Atlanta, GA offices.
The goal of the Business Process Analyst is to ensure high-level Support processes are crafted and maintained for scalability and efficiency for the purposes of customer success. You are recognized for support and process expertise and familiarity with related concepts, tools, and practices. In collaboration with Support management, you will prioritize process and workflow design efforts based on business value in order to provide an outstanding customer experience.
What You’ll Do
- Own, coordinate, prioritize and communicate internal support workflow changes and standardization efforts
- Map (existing, new) workflows and processes. Produce workflow/process visuals and documentation. Ongoing maintenance of workflow/process artifacts.
- Maintain an ongoing familiarity with New Relic's product platform and related technologies, Support workflow processes, and Support tools and systems
- Baseline, measure, and assess the performance of implemented processes and iterate to increase scalability and adoption
- Build effective relationships across functions to provide solutions to new and complex Support related workflow issues
- Ensure consistent knowledge transfer and assist the training organization where applicable
- 2-3 years of demonstrable experience gathering high-level business requirements, conceptualizing, strategizing and mapping supportability solutions within a customer support environment
- Experience utilizing change management methodologies to drive organizational change and behaviors
- Experience with CRM solutions such as Salesforce, Service Cloud, or Zendesk as it pertains to support workflows
- Ability to work in a limited supervision environment and are a self-starter
- Ability to drive projects and initiatives with multiple partners and complex requirements
- Effective writing skills for documentation and communication
- Familiarity with our products and processes
- Familiarity with BI Tools such as Tableau, Business Objects, or Microsoft Power BI
- Familiarity using diagramming tools such as Visio, Google Draw, or Draw.io
Our office is in the center of downtown Portland, situated in a thriving tech community in the Pacific Northwest. We enjoy easy commute access and a plethora of good eats and great coffee. We provide competitive compensation including equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.