Software Support Engineer - Frontend
As a New Relic Support Engineer you know more about our products than any other function and you feel a sense of pride and satisfaction helping customers through their never-seen-before technical issues.
We are serious about keeping our skills sharp, so we can provide first class assistance in a constantly evolving technical landscape. We emphasise training, knowledge and customer empathy — your learning opportunities will never end. You will collaborate with other Support Engineers to creatively and passionately assist with customer issues, while honing your technical skills.
You will use your insight and imagination to help us identify recurring or systemic problems and suggest ways we might address them. Are you ready to become our next Front-End Software Support Engineer?
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate across teams to assist in solving complex technical customer problems across our product suite
- Work closely with our software engineering teams to resolve advanced customer issues.
- Support New Relic customers by resolving various installation, configuration, and data exploration requests.
- Advocate for our customers to our Product Organization by providing feedback on feature requests and bugs that improve the customer experience of the New Relic platform.
- Advance your skill set through additional training and exposure to other features and capabilities of our Products
- You have proven ability delighting customers, even those who are having a tough day
- iOS or Android development and troubleshooting
- Expert troubleshooting skills, and can get creative when the answer is not obvious
- Experience collaborating across teams or technology specialists to solve problems
- Possesses a hunger for knowledge - always wants to learn more and do better (we are like that around here)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule in a 24/7/365 support environment, which may include a periodic weekend or holiday shift
- Experience as a Technical Support Engineer in Enterprise or SaaS companies
- Experience with New Relic products
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
This position is in our Dublin office, in a vibrant tech community and a city with a great quality of life. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive compensation, equity, and great benefits.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.