Manager, Technical Support
We are looking for a high-energy and passionate individual to join our growing Technical Support team. You are an effective coach, versatile operational leader, change agent, and a Voice of the Customer proponent. You partner strategically and cross functionally to improve product supportability and deliver exceptional customer experiences at scale. You prioritise day-to-day support efforts and projects based on business value in order to achieve business goals and enable customer success.
What You'll Do
- Manage day-to-day operations of a highly skilled and connected team of support engineers, ensuring the structure and operations of Support Engineering teams meet current and future business needs
- Build your team’s “roadmap for success”; optimise team workflows and align work to optimally utilise team’s knowledge, skills, and interests.
- Coach your team to success; give them the opportunity to grow and excel through consistent feedback and mentoring.
- Serve as a point of escalation for customer issues; ensuring the appropriate resources are engaged for timely action and proper traction.
- Work with others to scale the organization for growth and change the way we do things for the better!
- Participate as a Communication Manager during Service Incidents; providing timely, accurate, and easily consumable communications throughout the service incident lifecycle
- Lead Support-related projects, programs and/or initiatives to successful outcomes.
- 2+ years experience leading day-to-day operations and personnel for highly responsive SaaS support teams.
- You are skilful at navigating technical complexity
- You can articulate the importance of the user experience and can bring others along on your vision of increasingly positive results!
- You have a visible dedication to supporting the growth and success of those who work for and around you along with proven mentor skills.
- You communicate clearly and concisely, both written and verbal, to a variety of audiences
- You thrive in a fast-paced, growth environment where business and process evolution is a constant.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
This position is in our Dublin office, in a vibrant tech community and a city with a great quality of life. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive compensation, equity, and great benefits.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.