Sr. Director, Total Rewards (Remote)
New Relic’s People Team is seeking an innovative Total Rewards leader! You will lead large scale initiatives in global compensation, equity, and benefits to support New Relic’s strategy and ambitious business growth.
This role will report to VP, Total Rewards and People Operations and will work as a proactive cross-functional partner with New Relic's People Team leadership and business leaders. We are looking for a collaborative, customer-centric leader with strong analytical, technical and interpersonal skills who can balance competing priorities. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on yet strategic leader with a deep understanding of scaling compensation and benefits programs to drive the execution of ongoing and project-based programs.
Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location.
What You’ll Do
- Lead New Relic's team of global compensation and benefits professionals to deliver annual C&B programs and to scale our global rewards programs
- Develop and update global salary guidelines to align with new market trends and ensure New Relic's market competitiveness
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to advise on best practices and lead the design, implementation, administration and governance of compensation & benefit programs
- Develop and improve manager training and tool kits
- Lead and manage cost effective, market competitive, legally compliant, and flexible global benefit programs for each global location
- Partner with VP, Total Rewards and People Operations support the Compensation Committee Work including executive and equity compensation programs
- Partner with hiring managers, HRBPs and Global Talent Acquisition to guide competitive, fair and equitable pay packages
- Partner with HRBPs to enhance career tracks structure for New Relic jobs and develop training materials to deliver New Relic’s career advancement opportunity and total compensation value
- 12+ years' relevant experience in global total rewards
- Expertise in the development of strategy and administration of compensation, equity and benefits
- Experience in total rewards design, implementation and execution for globally disbursed workforce in a fast-paced environment
- A strong understanding of current and future market trends and tech industry best practices as related to total rewards
- Thrive in a fast-paced growth company with excellent ability in navigating an ambiguous environment
- Proven experience in performing complex reporting and analysis
- Experience in building, leading and working with teams supporting a diverse workforce across multiple geographic locations
- Strong interpersonal savvy and the ability to influence stakeholders
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.