Growth Marketing Manager - Paid Search/SEM
The Growth Marketing Manager will support the global digital marketing team to execute advertising programs via paid search. This is a great opportunity to help the marketing team in all phases of campaigns including strategy, operations, budget management, reporting and project management. This person's expertise will be critical to our success!
Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location.
What You’ll Do
- Define measurable goals and critical metrics, set priorities, socialize Paid Search strategy, and work with partner teams to meet those requirements
- Deliver comprehensive quarterly roadmaps derived from data and customer insight
- Manage and coordinate all Global Paid Search implementation across Google, Bing and other search engines as appropriate
- Partner with other marketing managers and agencies to support and meet the growth marketing team’s goals
- Proactively review and identify Paid Search growth opportunities by analyzing existing content architecture, keyword constructs, audits and data/traffic analysis
- Plan and run experiments on keywords, copy, and landing pages to increase product sign-ups, and sales pipeline
- Build a set of operational standard methodologies that will track and report on Paid Search efforts, improvements being made and areas of development
- Stay abreast with Paid Search trends, search engine algorithm updates, and technology
- 4+ years of Paid Search experience in SMB or B2B
- Previous experience managing SEM in house or agency
- Sense of ownership and passion for all areas related to growth marketing, and especially to Search
- Be a subject matter authority in all aspects of Paid Search including: content, keyword research, account structure, bidding strategy, incrementality measurement, attribution,
- Hands-on experience using & reporting from Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, SERPs, Ahrefs, SpyFu, Tag Manager, Keyword Research tools and other relevant tools
- Have demonstrated ability to work with and impact decision makers in a fast-paced, matrixed organization, with partners across multiple time zones and offices
- Have outstanding problem solving, and analysis skills combined with the ability to synthesize large data and effectively communicate findings to all levels throughout the organization
- Have strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with a strong emphasis on teamwork, initiative and integrity!
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.