Demand Programs Manager
Demand Programs Manager
San Francisco, California
We are looking for a Demand Programs Manager to join our Demand Center team. You will be accountable for synthesizing campaign strategies into go-to-market execution plans, and responsible for building and executing programs that drive pipeline growth across channels and tactics. You will lead the distribution of our execution guidance, best practices and templates for use by field and regional teams, and ensure our play “kits” include localized and verticalized content as necessary.
Your contributions will help us scale initiatives across our Marketing, Sales Development and global Sales teams. You’ll be successful if you are a positive partner and communicator, understand your pivotal role as a facilitator, take a big “picture” view of campaign needs globally, and have a deep understanding of campaign measurement.
What You’ll Do
- Partner closely with fellow demand generation experts, product marketing and field marketing teams to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and always on marketing campaigns across email, web personalization, advertising, content syndication.
- Drive velocity of qualified leads, opportunities and pipeline to scale against program and campaign targets
- Effective program execution, orchestration & alignment across marketing, SDR and sales teams
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver campaign performance reports to stakeholders outlining results, impact and optimizations
- Use marketing automation tools and related technology integrations to increase demand
- Initiate and drive strategic, cross-functional programs to completion, with minimal mentorship on tactical execution
- 5 years of experience in demand generation
- Experience leading demand generation technology solutions, making recommendations to partner teams to drive high-performance output
- Extensive experience implementing demand generation programs, systems and reporting
- Extraordinary program management and communication skills with and a consistent track record of working across sales, marketing and product teams
- Knowledge of key demand generation metrics and best practices for reporting accuracy
- Comprehensive understanding of lead generation best practice methodologies and industry trends
- Fluent in marketing automation and CRM capabilities with hands-on experience helpful
- Capability to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.