Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Contract)
Are you looking to join a recruiting team that cares about your experience and your personal growth?
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you'll play a pivotal role in making sure each applicant has a positive experience at New Relic from start to finish. You will act as a brand ambassador to our applicants, demonstrating our values in all of your interactions. Empathy is key as you communicate with both candidates and internal partners, keeping in mind the importance of timely communication. You can thrive as part of our dynamic team which encourages ambitious ideas to drive and improve our interview process!
This role is employed by our staffing partner and assigned on-site at New Relic. The role is a temporary position.
What You’ll Do
- Work with hiring managers and recruiters to schedule phone, on-site, and video interviews
- Correspond with candidates via Zoom, by email, or over the phone to answer their questions and help them move through the interview process
- Host candidates virtually via Zoom, giving them a window into our outstanding work environment as you lead them through schedules you've organized
- Collaborate with the larger PeopleOps team on projects to improve candidate experience
- Support recruitment events, meet-ups, and other talent branding and event needs
- Ability to excel in both reciprocal and independent work settings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and utilize appropriate tact
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 6 months of experience in the Recruiting space
- Experience in a customer-facing or HR role
- Prior scheduling & calendar management experience
- Excellent prioritization and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Mac OS, Applicant Tracking Systems and Google Suite
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity, and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.