Senior Solutions Architect
You are a problem solver, a designer, an educator and a customer champion. You enjoy helping your customers solve problems and nurturing their success. You are passionate about how software drives businesses and how SaaS has transformed the delivery and consumption of software. You deeply believe that business decisions should be made using quantitative measures. You are looking for your next challenge, a place where your unique talents will have a measurable impact on the company – and that’s where we come in!
As a Solution Architect on the Expert Services team you will use your technical expertise and business sense to cultivate relationships and ensure our high-value customers are able to grow their business by demonstrating the full scope of New Relic’s product suite.
As a problem solver, you will help frame business problems through the lens of New Relic’s analytics data; as a designer you will develop product extensions and integrations specific to the customer’s needs; as an educator you will deliver training and best practices; and as a champion you will swoop in to fix critical application performance problems.
You are adept at ensuring customer adoption and upgrades and have outstanding relationship-building skills. S/he will have experience solving technical problems in real-time and will be a trusted advisor.
Are you ready to be part of this outstanding story? To make a personal impact on a company that is changing the way the world uses software? The link to apply now is given below.
What You’ll Do
- Lead customer delivery engagements and provide customer feedback into Product Management organization
- Collaborate with business partners to identify business challenges and aligning New Relic’s technology to provide insights into said challenges
- Design content for customized workshops, trainings, webinars and best practices sessions with customers
- Assist customers with automating large scale SaaS deployments
- Develop integrations/extensions for customers
- Travel to customer locations in your region and work with client partners on-site (35%-50%)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 7+ years of professional experience, preferably IT industry experience with a professional IT services company, professional services organization of a SaaS provider etc.
- Strong grasp of Cloud-based application deployment architectures and familiarity with Prometheus, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- A great collaborator: someone whom the strong developers, leads, and architects on the teams want to work with; an obvious leader of leaders.
- Deep, hands-on expertise in cloud architectures and approaches to addressing customer's unique performance monitoring and logging needs.
- Previous work experience in application performance optimization, tuning, and/or triaging performance problems in Web and Mobile applications
- Experience with Open Source Search tools like ElasticSearch, Logstash, or Kibana
- Familiar with log monitoring tools like SumoLogic, Splunk or Nagios
- Firm understanding of Object Oriented concepts
- Proficient at iOS and Android application development and architecture
- Strong open systems application and infrastructure knowledge
- Clear understanding of network and system management solutions
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, analytical, and presentation skills
- Strong Project Management and Risk Assessment skills
- Master's degree a plus.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the center of downtown Portland, situated in a thriving tech community in the Pacific Northwest. We enjoy easy commute access and a plethora of good eats and great coffee. We provide competitive compensation including equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.