Senior Marketing Manager - UK / Nordics
The Senior Marketing Manager, UK and Nordics reporting to the VP, marketing EMEA, is responsible for planing and executing marketing to achieve our growth target. We look for someone with a consistent record in the planning, development and execution of go-to-market strategy cross multiple countries and segments. Key measure of success include top-of-the funnel demand (website traffic, leads), conversations and quality of pipeline for sales. Extensive experience in marketing enterprise technology - Software as a Service - with a B2B focus is helpful.
What You’ll Do
- Develop the regional marketing plan to support the regional sales targets that includes acquisition of new customers, while driving adoption and expansion with our existing customers
- Lead the marketing sourced pipeline contribution goals
- Raise the brand awareness in the market
- Plan and execute many different activities like online advertisement, ABM program, strategic campaigns, field events, partner activities, user groups, industry events/tradeshows, relationship with local association or communities, content creation and localization, press and executive roundtables, either yourself or with the help of shared services.
- Ensure alignment with global campaigns and where necessary localize to extend reach or impact
- Work closely with sales and partner management teams to develop account-based marketing strategy for top strategic accounts. Participate in QBRs and other forums to ensure feedback is gained and used to improve and optimize marketing
- Engage and collaborate with the EMEA marketing team as well as the colleagues in headquarter in San Francisco
- Use data to measure the success of the marketing strategy and tactics and reports results regularly to others
- Be responsible for the budget for the region, ensuring alignment to corporate and local priorities
- 5+ years of experience in high technology B2B enterprise software
- Deep knowledge of the markets
- Strong interpersonal, project management and multitasking skills
- Fun to work with, and a true outstanding teammate
- Strong analytics skills to achieve set goals
- SFDC knowledge
- Colleague degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or Technology
- Proficiency in English is required
- SaaS/on-demand software experience highly desired
- Any additional language than English is a plus
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.