Manager, Solutions Engineering
New Relic’s Solution Engineer organization nurtures our strategic direction and vision, as well as promoting and advocating new product direction on behalf of our Enterprise customers.
We are now looking to grow the organization by adding a trailblazer to direct and guide this incredible team. You will define & improve the processes used by the team to continue our success through a period of exponential growth, mentoring your team to reach even greater heights. This amazing individual has a consistent track record of building and developing technical teams and has worked extensively in the pre-sales technical space. The right candidate has the correct mix of business savvy, technical prowess and a hands-on leader.
Are you ready to be part of this extraordinary story? To make a personal impact on a company that is changing the way the world uses software? If so, the link to apply now is given below.
What you’ll do
- Drive customer adoption and success by providing oversight, adoption recommendations, opportunities for greater service
- Develop and mentor Enterprise Sales Engineers to ensure that customers are blown away by the quality of our account team
- Improve the scalability & efficiency of our technical integration and account management process
- Communicate proactively with customers and internally within your team, handling risks and issues escalating upwards as needed
- Solve tricky integration and product questions/issues and coordinate resolutions, including technical troubleshooting of customer issues
- Partner with Sales and customer service to identify revenue prospects and opportunities to increase our high value service impact
…… and that’s just the beginning
- 5+ years of technical pre sales experience with at least 2+ years experience of people management
- Strong background of working in a customer-facing environment and driving initiatives to improving customer satisfaction
- Detailed with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Specific experience in Application Performance Management (APM) concepts
- Development experience in one or more of the following languages – Java, .Net, Ruby, C/C++, Python, Node.js, PHP
- Experience with Public Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Clear understanding of network & system management solutions
- Background in mobile device platforms & architectures (IOS & Android)
- Firm understanding of OO concepts
- Excellent communication, critical thinking & analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.