Senior Product Manager, Sign Up (remote)
At New Relic, Product Managers are leaders. You represent the voice of the customer and have a solid understanding of their goals and problems. You will own driving more sign-ups into our platform including by integrating with marketplaces like AWS, Digital Ocean, etc; the sign-up service on our webpage to increase the sign-up success rate and social log-in. You will partner closely with marketing, sales, finance, other engineering teams, and customer success teams to bring these ideas to market.
The opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on the applicant's location.
What You’ll Do
- Establish vision and strategy for your area that solves customer problems and enables us to grow our number of accounts. Challenge the status quo and inspire people toward a unified outcome.
- Understand user needs; identify and define product requirements.
- Create a prioritized roadmap taking a customer, market, and data-driven approach. Build alignment across cross-functional partners including design, engineering, marketing, and sales on the roadmap.
- Define and analyze product metrics and report on them.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- BA/BS in computer science, computer engineering, or a related technical field.
- High level of customer empathy and a passion for building delightful products which drive impact.
- Ability to analyze data and use it to prioritize and solve customer problems.
- Aptitude for applying structure to ambiguity and driving toward measurable outcomes and results. Confident with delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- Strong history of defining strategy, executing against a plan, anticipating risk, and leading discussion via frequent, clear communication, both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in a SaaS product with a developer audience is a plus.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.