Enterprise Account Executive - Hindi Speaking
With the continued success and growth in the APJ region, new opportunities are opening up more frequently than ever before as we expand in the region and our new home in APJ - Singapore!
There really couldn't be a better time to join our elite Enterprise Sales team that is disrupting the market and continuing to drive huge growth in a region that is full of potential and showing no signs of wanting to slow down!
So, if you are eager to join an organisation that is ambitious in its mission to make the internet more perfect by bringing new, disruptive ideas to the enterprise software market, it’s now time for your next big challenge.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join and be part of the initial team starting the growth of our Singapore office. With the swift adoption of our application performance management (APM) tools among enterprise customers, we know that large organizations are ready for New Relic’s SaaS observability solutions to create more perfect software, digital customer experiences and businesses.
How do you know if you’re a good fit?
You have a track record of over-achieving quota consistently and have grown a thorough pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting, creativity, and hard work. You also have experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision-makers, including the “C Suite”.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and focus on a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline
- Conduct discovery calls and execute on the sales process to uncover the needs of large enterprise companies
- Communicate the value of New Relic’s solutions to C-level executives and other senior enterprise decision-makers
- Timely and accurate updating of Salesforce.com including customer information, forecast and pipeline data required to run a predictable, successful and long-term business
- 6+ years consultative, solutions selling SAAS sales experience in APM or related software selling roles
- Continuous, meaningful, and demonstrable success in commercial sales
- Well-developed sales methodology for prospecting new logos
- Consistent track record of winning new logo business
- Well-developed business insight with creative sales and negotiation skills to handle complex scenarios at all levels.
- Extraordinary ambition combined with great teaming skills
- Fluency in English and Hindi
- Completed ScotWork negotiation training
- Familiar with sales methodologies such as SPIN, Challenger, MEDDIC, Sandler, etc
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.