Data Analyst - GTM (Remote)
Are you passionate about data and analytics and love addressing real business problems? Do you build insightful dashboards in your sleep? Can you think across various sources of data to build significant information using many tools and platforms? Do you enjoy building narratives that help executives and teams manage their daily operations? If you answered yes, yes, and yes! ... we want to meet you!
We're looking for someone to join our Go-to-Market Strategy & Operations team as a Data Analyst. You will intertwine design, analytics, and business processes to create insights that will have broad visibility and will help engineer decisions that lead to improved business results. In addition to the design, development, and implementation of visual solutions and ad hoc analyses, this role will have a seat at the data strategy table collaborating with other organizations to support a long-term data structure and governance initiative.
Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for the design and development of compelling data visualizations using multiple techniques
- Build tailored Tableau dashboards or other visualizations and define required supporting data architecture
- Partner with the business to scope and deliver data, reporting, and analytics requirements
- Perform sophisticated analysis activities, including defining, measuring and communicating core operational metrics
- Capturing business requirements and working multi-functionally to ensure the data we need is being supervised and accurate
- Produce and automate weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Work with leadership to prioritize business and information needs
- Recognize the common challenges with data collection and know how to address
- Deliver training and documentation support on our data and reports/dashboards
- Translate analysis into executive-facing content
- 2+ years of post-BA experience in a business intelligence role, or in other analytical roles
- Expertise with at least one enterprise Business Intelligence tool (e.g. Tableau, Einstein Analytics/Tableau CRM, QlikView, PowerBI, Looker, Periscope, etc). Tableau experience preferred.
- Exceptional analytics, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with large datasets, database schemas, and SQL preferred
- Experience using Salesforce.com and/or other CRM tools
- Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently and solve problems independently
- Superb communication (written/verbal), presentation, and facilitation skills
- Experience working with business leaders to deliver quantitative insights
- Energetic, personable, and comfortable working under tight deadlines
- Bachelor Degree with quantitative focus or equivalent practical experience
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.