Sales Enablement Specialist (remote Atlanta)
The Sales Enablement team at New Relic provides enablement needs analysis, learning programs design, delivery and mentorship, and field communications to drive successful sales performance.
A New Relic Sales Trainer builds and executes training curriculums in collaboration with key business partners and external providers and will interact with senior levels within the organization and be part of a fast-paced environment and dynamic team in a hybrid work model.
A background in sales training is required, while a background inInstructional Designer is plus. Knowledge in the SaaS, Cloud Application, PaaS, or IaaS sectors is helpful.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop, and deliver outstanding hybrid learning programs that are experiential, drive behavior change and increase enablement and performance within our global Sales business units
- Grow valued relationships with key internal and external partners
- Evaluate the business impact of learning programs through the use of quantitative and qualitative metrics
- Communicate and run program objectives and deployment plans
- Build and maintain appropriate learning and support materials for programs
- 3+ years of Sales Training and Curriculum Development experience across a variety of delivery channels (blended, F2F, eLearning, mobile, etc.)
- Quick learner and strategic problem solver – proficient in analyzing business needs and selling value to customers.
- Consistent record of designing and executing creative enablement learning programs in the IT market.
- Proficient in establishing metrics and measurements to convey the success of learning and performance (Value & Benchmarking)
- Executive presence - strong in building and maintaining relationships
- Experienced at prioritizing and meeting timelines in a fast pace, constantly evolving environment
- Excellent teammate with good leadership skills
- Outstanding writing, presentation, and visual communication skills are a must.
- Based in the US Eastern time zone and ready to travel where required (max. 20%)
- Fluency in English, working knowledge of other languages is an asset
- Skills in Curriculum Development, Education, Multi-media Production (or verifiable equivalent experience)
- Certification or equivalent experience in Design Thinking
- Strong creative expertise in visual design technologies and experience with software used in content creation processes (Adobe Creative Cloud, Final Cut Pro, or other video/audio editing tools).
- Familiarity with cutting edge learning design theories (action mapping, spaced repetition, learner experience design)
- Shown success with implementing gamification and/or mobile learning
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.