Customer Marketing Content Manager
The Customer Marketing team is looking for an experienced Customer Marketing Content Manager to bring the heart and soul of New Relic to life through customer stories. You’ll uncover, write, edit and publish inspiring success stories that bring the value and unique differentiators of New Relic in a variety of content.
We're looking for someone who thrives on building processes with a heavy dose of creativity – someone who loves to work with all the crayon colors. Your deep customer empathy aligns with the philosophy that customers are the heroines of our narratives. You'll partner internally with customer and user-facing employees to bring stories to life. You'll interview customers to understand their detailed and complex use cases and how New Relic is solving various challenges to achieve their business objective and impact results.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, come join us and apply!
What You’ll Do
- Build and actively own the planning and development of all forms of customer success story content, including videos, case studies, blog posts, social posts, speaking engagements, media and analyst interviews, community posts, etc.
- Work directly with our most strategic accounts and technical users to gain impactful customer success stories for use by Marketing, Sales, and other parts of the organization.
- Own the editorial process of customer success story creation, and ensure alignment to our value selling and solution selling models.
- Research, write, and edit content; ensure we are publishing a steady stream of impactful, high-quality content for developers, engineers, and IT executives/buyers.
- Pen both long and short-form content, including blogs, use cases, interview scripts, sales decks, and more.
- Stay current on both technology trends and content marketing practices.
- Demonstrate willingness and interest in learning all that you can.
- 5+ years in content management or editorial positions, ideally in the B2B SaaS enterprise software market
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, English, or a technical field.
- Strong writing and editing skills required with the ability to organize and structure a narrative.
- Experience with visual information and information hierarchies to produce compelling and engaging web content as well as infographics
- Passion for storytelling and writing clear, engaging content about technical use cases for a wide audience, from developers to C-level executives.
- Tech-savvy to make complex technical matters easy-to-understand even for non-technical people
- Understanding of modern enterprise technologies used by developers and IT operations practitioners
- A positive and fun demeanor, and ability to work in our driven, collaborative environment
- Strong organizational, project management, and multitasking skills, as well as the ability to initiate, innovate, and offer ideas.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.