Technical Sourcer (temporary) - Open to Remote
New Relic is looking for an outstanding Sourcer to work with hiring organizations nationally across New Relic. We are seeking a key contributor who is not only able to source top-level talent from diverse channels but a business partner who can collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to build talent strategy and pipelines across tech and non-tech business functions. You will source passive candidates for high-demand roles that will make a major impact on our teams and our organization as a whole.
This role is employed by our staffing partner and assigned on-site at New Relic. The role is a temporary position, with the possibility of extended future employment directly with New Relic.
Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location.
What You’ll Do
- Focus on proactive sourcing (e.g. networking, internet research, cold calling, events & conferences) and the evaluation of candidates across New Relic's Product (Engineering, Product Management, Design, Marketing & Global Technical Support) line of business.
- Proactively build a diverse pipeline of talent, including active and passive candidates
- You will partner with your Recruiting team providing subject matter expertise regarding competitive intelligence, labor market knowledge, and a diverse set of tools and techniques for discovering talent.
- 2+ years of demonstrated ability in sourcing Software Engineering, SaaS Software Product, and IT Enterprise talent
- Experience running and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and collaborating with business partners
- Passion for and experience with social media, Internet research, and employment branding
- Track record of using data and a creative approach to problem-solving, and extensive knowledge of recruiting strategies and programs
- Proven ability to function as an engaged partner across the broader People Operations organization and to partner closely with other members of the Recruiting team
- Dedication to providing a stellar candidate experience for every candidate, every time
- A proven grounding in human resources practices and solutions
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
Our office is in the center of downtown Portland, situated in a thriving tech community in the Pacific Northwest. We enjoy easy commute access and a plethora of good eats and great coffee. We provide competitive compensation including equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.