Integration Engineer - Business Applications - Mulesoft & Workday
We’re looking for an Integration Engineer with Mulesoft experience and a passion for PeopleOps systems! Our ideal candidate loves tying tools together in ways that just work, can be extended easily, and require minimal upkeep. If you understand the limitations of current SaaS tools but are excited with the promise of emerging integration technologies, then this is the job for you.
Join a growing team that supports outstanding SaaS business applications, working with other integration and systems engineers to support scaling our business operations.
The role is available in our Atlanta East Coast HQ, or fully remote for individuals who can work West Coast hours and have a track record of success.
What You’ll Do
- Design and build New Relic’s SaaS integration infrastructure with a focus on PeopleOps Systems, including design processes, policies, security, administration, maintenance, reporting and auditing of data between systems.
- Configure or implement Workday HCM, including integrations.
- Support company-level roadmap for transforming New Relic business processes, providing integration expertise and solutions.
- Exemplify our core values of being bold, passionate, accountable, connected, and authentic!
- 3+ years of expertise designing, implementing, and supporting innovative Enterprise integration solutions and meeting business requirements.
- Experience working with Mulesoft, API led integrations, Mule Design Centre, Exchange, Anypoint MQ, API Manager
- 1+ years of experience in Workday or comparable HCM implementations including Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, etc.
- Exposure to EIB Inbound/Outbound integrations, Workday Core Connector, Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer and Calculated Fields.
- BS or MS/CS or Engineering or comparable experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an interest in understanding the real needs that drive requirements.
- Someone who can offer meaningful perspectives on integration design patterns, and concepts.
- Previously built solutions integrating across enterprise SaaS systems like Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite, Marketo, and ZenDesk.
- Experience developing, profiling, and solving problems in Java applications, including experience with JEE, JMS, and Tomcat.
- Experience designing, developing, and deploying public and private APIs using SOAP and REST.
- Data management experience, including SQL tools like MySQL and Postgres as well as experience with data warehouse systems.
- Proficient with modern SaaS DevOps and CI/CD tools and operating environments, such as Maven, Jenkins, Github, etc.
- Familiar with agile methodologies for enterprise SDLC across service development, security, deployment, maintenance, operations, monitoring, and updates.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.