Are you a world-class Solution Consultant? Or are you a consultant or developer that has a passion for technical sales, but never officially turned to the “dark side”? No problem, New Relic has a history of making technical pioneers like you into high-powered Solution Consultants!
The main responsibility of the Solution Consultant is to support New Relic sales opportunities for complex sales engagements supporting field sales engineers. You will assist Sales Representatives, Sales Engineers and Customer Success Managers to drive the sales of New Relic Solutions across APAC. You will get to work with our customers to help them to address their business requirements by supporting and selling best in class New Relic solutions.
Supporting sales opportunities in various industries and countries, you will get an excellent insight into customer business needs and market trends. Technology and role training will prepare you for supporting our Customers and Sales Representatives.
We are looking for Solution Consultants who have a strong background in selling SaaS solutions and understand all phases of the sales cycle and can support technical sales activities with field sales engineers. You are comfortable engaging with other solution consultants, field solution engineers, and the product teams, to assist crafting a solution to solve customer’s business needs and get deep in validating how New Relic’s solutions address that need in real time. Additionally, you should be able to understand a customer’s IT infrastructure and software architecture.
What You'll Do
- Delivering focused New Relic Sales consulting expertise to help our customers understand the value of New Relic Solutions
- Develop customer-specific value propositions highlighting the benefits and differentiators of New Relic products
- Create and deliver customer presentations that articulate New Relic’s Solutions and their value associated with customer’s requirements
- Build and deliver compelling customer proof-of-concept demonstrations to contribute to sales success
- Assist and support the functional and technical responses to activities and tasks with help of the broader Solution Engineering team
- Collaborate on Customer opportunities with New Relic Sales, Solution Engineering, and Product Management communities
- Alignment to our core values as a company is paramount; Accountable, Bold, Authentic, passionate and connected
- Travel is less than 25%
- 3+ years within technical sales, Implementation Consultant, or Support Engineer or Software Developer with experience leading projects and/or working with customers
- Hands on experience working with programming languages including Java, PHP, .NET, Ruby, Node.js, Python, etc.
- Experience selling and working with pure SaaS solutions in multi-tenant architectures is preferred
- Cloud platform experience, such as AWS, Azure, and Cloud Foundry
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our Sydney Relics work in the Central Business District surrounded by some of the best and brightest companies, with easy access to public transportation and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.