Budget and Forecast Manager
We’re looking for someone who will embrace the challenges and opportunities of joining a fast-growing, but disciplined company looking to build a $1B revenue enterprise over the next few years. We are seeking a finance professional who is proactive and can collaborate to support the company goals.
The Budget and Forecast Manager is a key member of the Corporate FP&A team and will be responsible for leading the short and long range financial planning processes for the company. This is a highly visible role that includes frequent interaction with senior management and other key internal stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the rolling 18-month and long range budgeting process for the Company in accordance with predetermined timelines and in alignment with strategic priorities and operating plans as defined by the business
- Prepare succinct and clear executive presentations summarizing key assumptions and budget results
- Deliver monthly forecast reporting, analytics and insights to senior management in a timely manner
- Ensure organizational accountability through performance management of operating expenses and productivity initiatives relative to budget
- Actively seek opportunities to improve budget and forecast tools and processes
- Assist with related special projects
- Minimum 7-9 years of finance experience in the Technology sector
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional initiatives
- Advanced Excel modeling capabilities
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and written capabilities
- Experience presenting complex materials in a succinct manner
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business environment
- Proven ability to be decisive and action-oriented
- Team oriented, collaborative, and flexible
- SaaS experience preferred
- MBA and/or CPA preferred
- Anaplan experience a plus
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.