Product Designer - Applied Intelligence
At New Relic we love making tools to help people visualize, explore, and analyze data to answer important questions about the health of their software.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our rapidly growing Applied Intelligence team based in our Tel Aviv Office. This cross-functional team is comprised of engineers, product managers, and a designer from the recently acquired company SignifAI. This team is responsible for developing innovative products that enable DevOps, SRE, and on-call team members to automatically monitor applications, reduce noise in their production environment, correlate production incidents, and manage their collective knowledge. Even though our Tel Aviv office is growing rapidly, we’re still very agile with a strong start-up vibe.
As a Product Designer at New Relic, you’ll collaborate with team members across the globe, including other designers, product managers, engineers, researchers, and writers. Join us to play an important part in crafting a technologically challenging and unique product that will be an integral part of the New Relic product suite.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with engineering and product folks to find practical and elegant design solutions that delight our users
- Create low and high-fidelity wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that communicate high-level design direction, applying design principles
- Ensure designs are based on user needs, product requirements, and business goals
- Collaborate with other designers, researchers, writers, product managers, and engineers
- Raise the bar for design quality at New Relic by giving and soliciting constructive feedback from peers and stakeholders
- Be kind
- 2+ years experience in interaction design and user-based research methods
- BA/BS in Design, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Psychology, related field, or equivalent experience
- Comfortable working independently and within a team to deliver high-quality work
- Thorough grasp of how to integrate research, design, technical development and business strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience with modern design and prototyping tools; Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Principle, Invision, etc.
- Online portfolio of exceptional work showcasing your problem-solving skills in the digital and mobile space
- Business level fluency in English is essential as we are a US based company
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
This position is in our Tel Aviv office, which was established in December 2018.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Equity compensation plan.
- Performance reviews twice a year.
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule.
- Amazing and fun work environment.
- Monthly meals fund (10bis).
- Retirement fund and Keren Hishtalmut.
- Professional Development classes
- Office located in the center of Tel Aviv, very close to public transportation.
- Fresh fruits, snacks and beverages.
- We support technical meetups, both local and international.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.