Enterprise Account Executive
If you are inspired to bring new, disruptive ideas to enterprise software market, it’s now time for your next big challenge. Join us on our journey to create a more perfect internet!
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our world-class Enterprise Sales team and help us drive the market. With the swift adoption of our application performance management (APM) tooling among enterprise customers, we are showing that large organisations are ready for New Relic’s SaaS APM solutions.
How do you know if you’re a good fit? You have a track record of over-quota achievement, and have grown an ambitious pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting, creativity, and simple hard work. You also have experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers, including the “C Suite”.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline
- Communicate the value of New Relic’s solutions to C-level executives and other senior enterprise decision-makers
- Conduct discovery and execute on sales process to uncover needs of large, enterprise companies
- Develop a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Timely and accurate updating of Salesforce.com CRM, forecasts and pipeline data to ensure the generation of accurate territory and management reports
- Demonstrated experience selling software to the Fortune 500
- Experience in consultative, enterprise solutions selling.
- Continuous, meaningful, and demonstrable success in enterprise sales
- Well-developed eye for business
- Deep and creative sales skills
- Knowledge of selling APM
- Exceptional ambition combined with great teaming skills
- A related college degree or equivalent experience
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.