Enterprise Leader ANZ North
New Relic is looking to add a key member to our Enterprise Sales leadership team in ANZ. The Senior Sales Manager, Enterprise will assume responsibility for growing our Enterprise Sales organisation in the Australian Northern Territory (NSW & Qld). We're looking for a customer-focused industry leader with a proven track record of exceeding sales growth goals of SaaS products, specifically within Enterprise Accounts > 5,000 employees.
You must have the ability to lead and support the pursuit of major sales activities in addition to being a team player. You should understand how to build and sustain the alignment among business development, operations, sales engineering, proposal and contracts functions. In addition to leading new logo growth, you’ll be responsible for growing our existing footprints and executing enterprise agreements.
We’re seeking out ambitious, data and results-driven executives with an open, collaborative and team-based approach to leadership and management. If you think you’ve got what it takes, read on!
What You’ll Do:
- Passionately lead, drive and deliver the New Relic vision and mission for the Northern Region (NSW & QLD) Enterprise business
- Drive portfolio business of high velocity new “lands” as well as an expansion of strategic accounts
- Lead and coach team of Enterprise AE's in achieving individual, team, and organizational quotas
- Craft and drive new and strategic go-to-market plans to meet company growth and market share goals
- Drive strategic deals and accounts to six-figure and seven-figure deal victories
- Drive and supervise account planning and execution to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Provide strategic executive leadership for the Enterprise Sales team including sales forecasting, territory assignments, sales coaching and commission planning
- Mentor sales teams by helping structure sales opportunities and deals; further assist with selling activities as appropriate; Ensure the sales team is working collaboratively with operations, sales engineering, and other internal/external teams
- Develop annual sales forecasts using a combination of top-down and bottom-up input
- Stay ahead of industry trends, competitive activity, and client opportunities; Attend trade shows, industry events, internal meetings, and conferences
- Be responsible for regional customer satisfaction and renewals
- Responsible for recruitment and retention
- 4+ years of experience as a Sales Leader with direct reports selling enterprise application software to developers, IT/Operations, application owners, and/or business leaders
- Knowledge of SaaS/Cloud/Application Performance Monitoring space
- Demonstrated Enterprise account sales leadership experience and track record of success
- Ability to build and lead a sales organization, including quota-carrying and forecasting experience
- Excellent cross-organization teamwork and communication skills
- Experience devising sales strategy and developing/contributing to enablement programs
- Strong executive presence
- Bachelors’ degree is required
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our Sydney Relics work in the Central Business District surrounded by some of the best and brightest companies, with easy access to public transportation and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.