Global Account Manager
New Relic is looking for a sales professional with a successful record of selling Global enterprise software solutions and driving incremental revenue through the management of key accounts!
The Global Account Manager will focus on developing their customer, driving consumption, and selling solutions to new business units either directly or through partners.
The opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on the applicant's location.
What You’ll Do
- Easily communicate the business impact of extraordinary software to both technical and business customers
- You thrive in dynamic, constantly evolving entrepreneurial environments
- You will be passionate about developing sales plans to strategically grow and expand the accounts within an assigned geography
- You have the ability to lead or enlist the support of others in the absence of formal authority
- Develop and implement strategic account plans and approaches in line with the overall strategy formulated by the VP of Global Accounts standards
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical achievements for a one and three-year period
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for your accounts to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity and pipeline quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Lead your team to develop strategic implementation plans that improve the time to value for customers, focusing on product adoption, customer happiness, and business goals.
- Demonstrate ability to engage CXO level within an organization and present organizations offerings
- Collaborate with global strategic partners to share information and acquire prospects
- Meet in the Channel strategy with VARS, SI, and Technology Alliance partners.
- 10+ years’ sales experience with a minimum of 5 years in the software industry
- 5+ demonstrated success in net new software sales at the global enterprise level; selling six-and-seven figure deals and leading a coordinated selling team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Deep understanding of the performance management or analytics industry, products, competitors, history, emerging trends, and changing marketplace
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven "road warrior"
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.