IT Inventory Specialist
IT Inventory Specialist
London, United Kingdom
We're looking for an IT Inventory Specialist with a passion for technology and helping others.
You will be responsible for IT hardware/software purchasing, vendor management, inventory level monitoring, invoice resolution, expense reports, and a variety of report analysis focusing on the EMEA region. In addition, this role will assist the helpdesk team with some in-person support.
The right candidate for this position has a deep understanding of inventory control and processes, is able to think critically, adapt in a fast paced environment, and has superb organizational skills.
What You’ll Do
- Maintaining a global asset management system to accurately track and manage the movement and overall lifecycle of company hardware and software asset
- Performing, coordinating, and overseeing inventory cycle counts and audits
- Maintaining adequate inventory levels and ensuring global inventory and quality standards are being met in all of our regional EMEA offices
- Completing purchase orders in Coupa, ensuring accurate and complete data
- Partnering with Finance team to ensure data meets company standards
- Ensuring correct cost center and descriptions for all POs
- Provide assistance to the Helpdesk team for local issues
- Use a ticketing system to track and maintain a high level of service and support
- Guiding new and potential vendors through internal review processes
- Occasional travel as necessary.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role, preferably in a high volume technical environment
- High level of proficiency in business and collaboration applications (i.e. Google Apps/Spreadsheets, Excel, etc.)
- Outstanding analytical & organizational skills, strong attention to detail, ability to develop and communicate inventory findings, and recommendations
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting MacOS and Saas tools
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Experience using a ticketing system
- Basic IT troubleshooting skills
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.