If you have that special mix of DNA that makes an extraordinary Solution Consultant – the blend of great business savvy and technical prowess – then we are a match made in heaven!
With the swift adoption of our application performance management (APM) tooling among enterprise customers, New Relic is showing that large organizations are ready for SaaS APM solutions. Working with the sales organization, you will use your technical expertise and business insight to ensure our high-value customers are able to grow their business by using the full scope of New Relic’s product suite. You will champion New Relic’s strategic direction and vision, as well as promote and advocate new product direction on behalf of your customers.
What You’ll Do
- Support the Sales team with opportunity qualification, demonstrations, Proof of Concept presentations (POC), RFP responses & business justification in a presales capacity
- Lead the adoption, optimization, and integration of our products within customers’ business infrastructure
- Evangelize new product features & provide customer feedback to New Relic product management and engineering groups
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customer’s business as well as their technical environments
- Maintain technical account plans and develop technical champions
- Support field marketing events
- Strong technical background and sales/customer orientation
- Hands on experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, .NET, Ruby, C, Python
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills
- Excellent communication & analytical skills
- Understanding of cloud technologies, from both an Iaas and a Paas perspective
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of pre-sales experience with the high tech industry
- Specific experience is Application Performance Management (APM)
- A clear understanding of network & system Management solutions
- Background in mobile application development concepts (IOS & Android)
- Experience with real user monitoring and customer digital experience
- Deep understanding of AWS, Azure, GCP offerings, including hands on experience
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity, and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.