Enterprise Account Executive
Enterprise Account Executive
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
If you are inspired to bring new, disruptive ideas to enterprise software market, it’s now time for your next big challenge. Join us on our journey to create a more perfect internet!
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our world-class Enterprise Sales team and help us drive the market. With the swift adoption of our application performance management (APM) tooling among enterprise customers, we are showing that large organizations are ready for New Relic’s SaaS APM solutions.
How do you know if you’re a good fit? You have a track record of over-quota achievement, and have grown an impressive pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting, creativity, and simple hard work. You also have experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers, including the “C Suite”.
The opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline
- Communicate the value of New Relic’s solutions to C-level executives and other senior enterprise decision-makers
- Conduct discovery and execute on sales process to uncover needs of large, enterprise companies
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Timely and accurate updating of Salesforce.com customer information, forecasts and pipeline data to ensure the generation of accurate territory and management reports
- 8+ years of sales experience selling software to the Fortune 500
- Continuous, substantial, and demonstrable success in enterprise sales
- Well-developed business acumen
- Experience in consultative, enterprise solutions selling APM or related software
- Deep and creative sales skills
- Exceptional ambition combined with great teaming skills
- A related college degree or equivalent experience
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic provides the real-time insights that software-driven businesses need to innovate faster. Our cloud platform makes every aspect of modern software and infrastructure observable, so companies can find and fix problems faster, build high-performing DevOps teams, and speed up transformation projects. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel welcome, where people can bring their whole selves to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.