Senior FP&A Manager
New Relic is searching for a Senior FP&A Manager to support our Marketing teams! We’re looking for someone who will tackle the challenges and embrace the opportunities of joining a fast-growing company looking to build a $1B enterprise!
The ideal candidate will be proactive and can challenge the status quo, but will also collaborate effectively to support company goals. This role will report to the VP, Finance - Sales and Marketing and will be a key business partner to the leadership team. You will act as the key analytical engine and resource to provide insights and support efficient business decision-making, in addition to handling all financial aspects of the marketing spend; reporting and forecasting.
What You’ll Do
- Actively partner with Marketing leadership to drive the annual budgeting processes and monthly forecasting activities
- Develop financial models, track, and analyze metrics, uncover trends and assess business risks and opportunities to provide recommendations to senior leaders
- Ensure organizational accountability through performance management of operating expenses and investments to support efficiency and growth
- Proactively find opportunities for improvements; own and drive improvement to implementation
- Own all facets of the monthly close processes related to expense and headcount including data accuracy and analysis of variances to plan based on actual performance
- Ensure quality and accuracy of all deliverables
- Partner with Corporate FP&A to address recurring reporting and analysis, planning approach, and collaborate on monthly close cycles
- Stay current with the latest industry trends
- 7+ years’ experience in Finance, with a focus in business financial planning, analysis, and forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Business-related field.
- Expert analytical skills and sophisticated financial modeling techniques, with the ability to build and convey business insight, and drive action
- Self-starter with a “can-do” attitude and inquisitive nature
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong executive presence and ability to deliver compelling messages to executives to drive effective decision making
- Team-oriented and flexible
- MBA, CPA or an advanced degree
- Experience with Anaplan, Tableau and NetSuite
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity, and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.