Director, Solutions Consultants
There really couldn't be a better time to join our APJ team that is disrupting the market and continuing to drive huge growth in a region that is full of potential and showing no signs of slowing down!
New Relic is looking for a world-class pre-sales leader to join our team to help accelerate the adoption of our observability platform in ASEAN and India. The New Relic Solution Consulting, pre-sales, organisation champions our strategic direction and vision, as well as promoting and advocating new product direction on behalf of our customers.
As a leader of the Solutions Consulting team, you will partner with sales leaders across the region to assist in building creative solutions for our customers and delivering against revenue targets. This exciting opportunity requires a strategic, creative mindset, someone deeply experienced in the technical pre-sales arena with a focus on commercial outcomes. You will define & improve the processes used by the Solution Consulting team to continue our success, mentoring your team to reach even greater heights. The right candidate has the correct mix of business savvy, technical prowess and is a hands-on leader.
What You'll Do
- Develop and mentor Solution Consultants to ensure that customers are blown away by the quality of our team.
- Proactively engage and communicate with customers and New Relic Product Development teams regarding product feedback and competitive landscape.
- Improve the scalability & efficiency of our technical integration and account management process.
- Solve tricky integration and product questions/issues and coordinate resolutions, including technical troubleshooting of customer issues.
- Partner with Sales and customer success to identify revenue prospects and opportunities to increase our high-value service impact.
…… and that’s just the beginning.
- 11+ years of technical pre-sales experience with at least 4+ years experience of pre-sales people management.
- Strong track record of working in a customer-facing environment and driving initiatives to improve customer satisfaction.
- Experience working for a SaaS vendor.
- Experience with Public Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, Google).
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment.
- Excellent communication, organisational, critical thinking & analytical skills.
- Specific experience in Application Performance Management (APM) and monitoring.
- Development experience in one or more of the following languages – Java, .Net, Ruby, C/C++, Python, Node.js, or PHP.
- Knowledge of modern architectures and methods (e.g. Kubernetes, CI/ CD)
- Understanding of network & system management solutions.
- Firm understanding of OO concepts.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building an inclusive culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.