Director, Presales Solution Consulting
Director, Presales Solution Consulting
The New Relic Solution Consulting, pre-sales, organisation champions our strategic direction and vision, as well as promoting and advocating new product direction on behalf of our customers. They are both a trusted advisor and solution consultant.
We are now looking to grow our Solution Consulting organisation by adding a trailblazer to direct and guide this incredible team. You will define & improve the processes used by the Solution Consulting team to continue our success through a period of exponential growth, mentoring your team to reach even greater heights.
The successful candidate has a proven track record of building and developing technical teams and has worked extensively in the pre-sales technical space. The right candidate has the correct mix of business savvy, technical prowess and a hands-on leader.
Are you ready to be part of this extraordinary story? To make a personal impact on a company that is changing the way the world uses software? If so, the link to apply now is given below.
What You'll Do
- Develop and mentor Solution Consultants to ensure that customers are blown away by the quality of our team.
- Proactively engage and communicate with customers and New Relic Product Development teams regarding product feedback and competitive landscape.
- Improve the scalability & efficiency of our technical integration and account management process.
- Solve tricky integration and product questions/issues and coordinate resolutions, including technical troubleshooting of customer issues.
- Partner with Sales and customer success to identify revenue prospects and opportunities to increase our high value service impact.
…… and that’s just the beginning.
- 11+ years of technical pre-sales experience with at least 4+ years experience of pre-sales people management.
- Strong track record of working in a customer-facing environment and driving initiatives to improve customer satisfaction.
- Experience working for a SaaS vendor.
- Experience with Public Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, Google).
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment.
- Excellent communication, organisational, critical thinking & analytical skills.
Nice to have
- Specific experience in Application Performance Management (APM) and monitoring.
- Development experience in one or more of the following languages – Java, .Net, Ruby, C/C++, Python, Node.js, or PHP.
- Knowledge of modern architectures and methods (e.g. Kubernetes, CI/ CD)
- Understanding of network & system management solutions.
- Firm understanding of OO concepts.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
Our Sydney Relics work in the Central Business District surrounded by some of the best and brightest companies, with easy access to public transportation and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.