New Relic seeks an HRIS Analyst to be part of our growing and dynamic Total Rewards & Operations Team. Optimizing Workday to support our Relics in having an outstanding employee experience will be your main objective. Reporting to the Senior Manager, People Systems, this role will provide full Workday support, including report writing and data integrity in the following modules: HCM, Onboarding, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence, Advanced Compensation, and Talent.
Please apply if you have a passion for systems and technologies, a desire to continuously learn, problem-solving skills, plus a collaborative, growth and results-oriented mentality!
Ideally you will be able to work in San Francisco, Portland or Atlanta, where we have offices. Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location, assuming > one year of true success working remotely, as well as the ability to work West Coast hours.
What You’ll Do
- Support and optimize the design, development and performance Workday and related business data and processes.
- Partner with stakeholders and subject matter specialists in our People Operations (HR), Payroll, Legal, FP&A, and Finance to address and provide solutions to business needs
- Write, maintain, and support reporting needs, dashboards and analytics, utilizing appropriate reporting tools, calculated fields, and advanced Excel features
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by developing audit processes to analyzing and identify data issues.
- Assist in implementing business process strategies for end-to-end HR processes to achieve efficiency, productivity and improved governance and control
- Ensure documentation and processes are in place to satisfy audit requirements
- Assist with the execution of system changes (updates, integrations, new configurations) and participate in all aspects of system testing.
- Provide end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, and escalation management as needed.
- 1+ years of hands-on Workday experience;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, specifically vlookups and pivot tables;
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field.
- Cross-functional collaboration experience, developing and implementing technical solutions to improve efficiencies and performance;
- Advanced Workday report writing, including ability to produce matrix and trended analytics, as well as custom reports using BIRT;
- Experience working in MAC OS/GSuite environment.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.