Solution Architect - Salesforce - Remote
Our new Salesforce Solution Architect will be a problem solver, a designer, an educator and a customer promoter who thrives on helping customers solve problems to ensure their success!
We are passionate about how software drives businesses and how SaaS has transformed the delivery and consumption of software. We believe deeply that business decisions should be made using quantitative measures.
Apply today if your next challenge includes a place where your unique talents will have a measurable impact on the company! Work closely with business partners to ensure critical projects are successfully driven to completion.
In addition to our San Francisco office reopening in 2022, we are considering remote candidates in locations where New Relic can do business, working West Coast hours.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as domain specialist on the Salesforce platform, driving innovation and ensuring Salesforce new and enhanced Salesforce features, functions and capabilities are prioritized and applied to maximize business value.
- Architect and develop solutions that meet business expectations, including functional and non-functional requirements, accurate testing implementation, and monitoring the performance and security requirements by working with implementation teams.
- Detailed technical design/specification documents, workflow processes, technical use cases, exception handling, and test cases.
- Design and develop integrations/extensions for internal users as well as other applications.
- Partner with the business to understand and articulate priorities and strategies, translating them into enablement roadmaps and initiatives, including validating solution components, providing solution walkthrough; identifying technical issues/risks, and presenting alternatives to alleviate or resolve.
- Conduct vendor/tool analysis and proof-of-concepts/prototypes for new technologies/solutions.
- Contribute to a truly agile, DevOps, and CI/CD culture.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of Salesforce implementation experience, including complex SFDC configuration and customization.
- 3+ years of demonstrated ability in Solutions Architecture, leading aspects of the direction, designing and implementation of CRM solutions.
- Salesforce product suite experience including Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud and Experience Cloud, as well as the Force.com Platform.
- Demonstrated Salesforce configuration skills, including Flows, Process Builders, Approval Process and Security Controls.
- Integration experience with 3rd party applications, SSO, Salesforce APIs (REST & SOAP API) and middleware tools such as Mulesoft, Boomi.
- System Architecture, Object Oriented Design, Web Frameworks, RDMS, SQL, and design patterns.
- Able to define system architecture landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
- Experience detailing current state business processes and wireframing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc, as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs.
- Experience with environment management, release management, source control, and deployment methodologies such as Ant, Jenkins, Git, and DevOps in a Salesforce environment.
- Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success.
- Growth mentality with the desire to work in a collaborative environment promoting and driving team performance.
- Excellent oral and written communication, critical thinking, analytical, collaboration, decision making, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Great teammate as demonstrated through a customer qualification of a large scale/enterprise implementation with multiple work streams.
- Salesforce Billing, Tableau CRM.
- Salesforce certification of Platform Developer I and II, as well as certification in at least one of following domains: Sales, Service Cloud, CPQ.
- Master's Degree.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.