The Marketing Technologist is a steward of the mar tech stack and will be familiar with all applications that interact with Marketo and Salesforce. This role will work closely with our Sr. Marketo Administrator, Sr. Salesforce Admins, developers, and partners to drive scalable solutions. Our Marketing Technologist will be proficient in key business processes such as campaign management, lead to opportunity, lead scoring, nurture, routing, data cleansing and how systems are designed to enable these processes. Assist in building and maintaining the prioritized marketing systems roadmap, and communicate progress internally to the team and to multi-functional business partners. Lead small projects to enable both our marketing and go to market partners to reach our business and company goals.
What You'll Do
- Seek opportunities to operationalize and streamline processes and technology within the marketing technology stack.
- Work with legal, security and finance to ensure requirements gathered are in compliance
- Gather requirements and project manage any marketing programs.
- Partner with marketing program managers to set up marketing campaigns.
- Act as the central point of contact for marketing systems vendors to ensure accurate and timely solutions.
- Own updating the systems component of lead routing, lead qualification, lead scoring, record de-duplication, customer segmentation, and data integrity per provided business requirements.
- Solve system integration issues and drive new systems integration projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3+ years owning marketing campaign execution and handling marketing technologies including CRM, marketing automation, content management and marketing resource management systems.
- Marketo experience.
- Demonstrated experience integrating marketing applications with other enterprise applications, as well as internal and external data sources.
- Marketo certification strongly preferred.
- SFDC Pardot and Marketing Cloud a plus.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the center of downtown Portland, situated in a thriving tech community in the Pacific Northwest. We enjoy easy commute access and a plethora of good eats and great coffee. We provide competitive compensation including equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.