Senior Sales Compensation Analyst
New Relic’s Finance team is looking to add a Sales Compensation Analyst. This position reports to the Manager, Sales Compensation. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing software company and an awesome Finance team, look no further!
What You'll Do
- Prepare, calculate, and analyze the monthly commissions for financial accruals and payouts in accordance with New Relic's policies
- Configure and administer incentive compensation plans and reporting in Xactly Incent
- Track and audit completeness of compensation plan sign-off from sales personnel to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policies
- Implement effective controls and reporting to ensure the integrity of the sales? commissions calculations and payouts
- Respond to commissions and bonus inquiries which includes conducting research and preparing commission related adjustments
- Provide commission expenses reporting and analytics
- 2+ years of experience in sales compensation, commission calculations, and sales support
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or another field that uses quantitative analysis, or equivalent practical experience
- Have a strong understanding of sales incentive compensation fundamentals
- Proficient in Xactly Incent, Salesforce, and Google Docs/Sheets
- Proficient with advanced spreadsheet skills
- Proficient with Netsuite a plus
- Developed project management, written and verbal communications skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to self-start and multi-task with limited supervision
Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.