Senior Recruiter, G&A (Remote)
New Relic is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team! You'll work to define hiring needs, partner with internal stakeholders, and devise effective strategies to recruit high-quality active and passive candidates. You'll be a main driver in supporting growth across our G&A function - Finance, Legal, People, IT, Business Operations, Business Applications, Security, and more.
If you're passionate about identifying top talent, cultivating exceptional candidate experiences, and being an advisor to hiring leaders - this is the job for you!
Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available.
What You'll Do
- Proactively source (e.g. networking, internet research, cold calling, events & conferences) and recruit for G&A hires on the Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Business Operations, Security, and Business Applications teams
- Become a key recruiting partner to various organizations you support, meeting regularly with leaders to understand business needs and to recommend tailored recruiting strategies
- Cultivate a stellar candidate experience for every candidate every time
- Manage and prioritize multiple searches, projects, and client relationships across a wide range of roles within our G&A groups
- Demonstrate an interest in talent programs, employment branding, and analytics
- Work collaboratively with New Relic's Talent Operations and People Operation teams
- 5+ years of experience as a full-lifecycle recruiter with a record in filling challenging roles
- Experience creating and executing sourcing strategies and proactively building a pipeline of diverse talent, including active and passive candidates
- Expertise with G&A functions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Global recruiting experience
- Understanding of the U.S. labor market and general U.S. employment laws and regulations, including recruiting obligations as a federal contractor
- Solid grounding in human resources practices, recruiting process, and solutions
Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. https://newrelic.com/blog/how-to-relic/future-of-work
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.