New Relic is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to support our SVP, Strategy & Corporate Development and Chief Information Security Officer.
This person will work to increase alignment, productivity and engagement by streamlining communication, key deliverables and logistics. This role will collaborate on a wide-range of strategic activities; keenly anticipate issues and priorities while ensuring accountability through reporting, metrics and tracking deliverables. You'll be an important catalyst for maintaining an engaging company culture and cultivate successful communication across our organization.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and track complex calendars across multiple time zones, requiring prompt and thoughtful responsiveness to inquiries and changes that may arise. Provides excellent attention to detail, follow-up and communication
- Manage key communication planning for the Executives: key outputs include messaging frameworks, comms tasks, tactical briefs, and ecosystems relating to site visits and larger change management initiatives
- Partner in organizational planning including headcount, org changes and staffing. Monitor and track budget requests, expenditures and reconciliations. Prepare executive expense reports on a timely basis, and provide support for planning financial spends within the team
- Plan and execute team events, meetings, off-sites and other special functions including a full range of internal and external meeting types
- Aptitude for gathering, sourcing, and presenting information through various communication mediums, including presentation decks, strawman documents, and reporting tooling
- Ability to organize extensive domestic and international travel with minimal guidance
- Handle confidential information and personnel issues with a high-degree of sensitivity
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of experience supporting Exec-level leadership in a fast-paced environment
- Natural orientation towards being proactive, solutions-focused and effective; able to collaborate with different personalities and styles while taking a positive approach to changing priorities
- Experience and confidence in managing communications among executives, directors and business partners with exceptional verbal and written communication versatility
- Experience planning and directing projects with varying scope and business impact; may include spearheading talent planning and staffing, annual planning, compensation planning, and key workback schedules
- Technically savvy with expertise in G-Suite, persistent chat systems, document management - Mac experience a plus!
- Champions holistic-thinking, proposing fresh ideas and proactively identifying opportunities for improvement
- Experience planning for and negotiating services for events
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity, and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.