Order Management Analyst
Order Management Analyst
We are looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Order Management Analyst! Join our Finance organization as a great teammate who thrives working in a high-volume, time-sensitive environment. If you excel at reviewing documentation for completeness and accuracy as well as data entry - and you can do all this from our London office in The Strand - read on.
What You'll Do
- Review contracts (order forms, legal agreements, customer purchase orders, quotes, etc.) for compliance with revenue recognition and deal desk policies.
- Understand and process a vast range of Customer deals including partner sales, rip-and-replace contracts, renewals, downgrades, and complex deal structures.
- Ensure timely and accurate provisioning and billing of customer accounts through manual data entry.
- Provide business insight, knowledge of deal desk policies and procedures, as well as analytical support to Sales.
- Safeguard and manage data quality in SFDC for all proposed and closed quotes/deals.
- Engage in ad-hoc projects relating to order entry and process improvement
- Demonstrable Finance/Operations experience in a high-tech environment, preferably with order entry experience.
- Experience with Zuora and SalesForce preferred.
- Proven capability to build strong alliances with internal business units.
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Possesses a quality of high attention to detail
- Willingness to cover various time zones and work extra hours as needed
- Bachelor Degree in Business or a similar discipline required.
Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.